11.20.2009

letters



i love letters!
i love email, facebook, chat...video chat
but mostly air mails are the best
i dont care i receive it or not
just the surprise and happiness the person
who will see my letter in the mail box
makes me so happy!
(even though i have to wait 2 weeks for the person to receive...)
(i can be so patience when it comes to air mail)

so far i received five letters from two of my friends :D
thank you kristen and grace
i am so lucky i have friends who send me a letter :)
i love you guys♥

its okey you dont have to send me a letter to be my friend
i love you all♥
loL

my random post on air mail
great
i think this is first time i post alot in a month o_o
this def tells you that i am really bored
loL

exactly a month left til school is over
few of my classes are ending in three weeks
...or two loL
ahhh i want this to be over with!

for those of you who are in school-
good luck on your finals :)

ps. my last picture..loL
i saw tropicana melon latte in vanding machine
i had to get it!!!
as sound very weird
it actually tastes pretty good
idk about latte part...its more like juice loL
it was only 50cents o_o!