11.10.2009

truth

i believed that coming back to korea and study design in different but familiar environment would help me succeed later plan-
or at least learn something new that i would never know at ccs-

everything was just fantasy i guess

maybe i shouldve stop everything when the plan didnt go smooth as we all thought it would be....
i shouldnt forced it....
now what it comes is...just wasting my semester and wasting my energy-

its so sad to talk about my own country's education system-
it just makes me mad so much that i had to say it...

7 classes....7 projects.....6 days a week but total of 12 credits

how ridiculous this is....
how unnecessary action.....a risk i took
....oh shut up heidi...
you knew it was a risk :/

anyway ive been sketching so much
i mean i am taking 7 studio classes
i should be sketching while i am sleeping right?

but the depressing part is
i hate all of my sketches
i am not having fun at all
my designes are all shitty
i think i am loosing my abilities to sketch...even think-

different environment, people,...culture....
i thought they would innovate me...
or at least keep me inspire-

dry....too dry here

i dont remember "fun" in sketching anymore-
i miss my friends
i miss detroit
i miss my old desk
i miss life

i am so ready to go back