1.03.2009

humping bunny

like everyone knows
there are usb toy called, humping dogs
i wanted one really bad
but dogs arent really my favorite animal
i wounldnt want to see a dog humping my laptop you know loL
i was hoping they make something else than a dog

few days ago
my friend, kristen visited me
actually it was on 1/1/2009
she got me this usb humping bunny!
i was so amazed that
i couldnt stop laughing
my family probably heard me laughing so hard
lol

she got me a cute black bunny one :)
it's humping my laptop happily
but i am worry that
i dont want to burn the motor inside the bunny
so i am trying to control my self to
play with my bunny
at max of one min on my laptop
i want to keep my bunny
as long as i alive loL!

btw
my parents think i am weird...
cuz i am so fascinated with my bunny
that's ok
they will learn someday
loL