9.10.2008

lunatic with nailpolishes





school started!
yay!!
-_-;

ive been so busy with school
that i forgot all the contact with friends :'(
except school friends
-_-;

i want my social life bak

anyway
i got an awesome idea
from jongmee's cellphone

using nailpolishes
to draw on cellphone

i hate my phone
i want new one
but cant afford a new one
that i want to get
"instinct"

so in my vis com class
(i was so bored with ppl talkin)
i just started
draw on my phone
with white prismacolorpencils

then jongmee's
nailpolish
poped in my mind!

i couldnt wait to go home and draw

and i did
after being at 9am at school
i just had to draw on my cellphone
tonight
even though i am sooo fuckin' tired

i am happy with outcome
thanks to jongmee
once again

i think my cellphone is the coolest out of all -0-!!!!
pooo ha ha ha ha ha